Who is your new coach?
Coach Carnal is an experienced endurance coach and athlete. Having spent his entire life as an athlete surrounded by respected coaches (in sport and business); he brings knowledge, leadership, and energy to your personalized coaching. Training philosophy is deeply rooted in science with the underlying physiological and mental principles to accomplish the change athletes seek. He currently resides in Fort Collins, Colorado providing him access to varied terrain for training and coaching his athletes. In Carnal’s down time he enjoys cycling, hiking, and spending hours outside.
- MS Exercise Physiology ’17 (Colorado State University)
- CTS Coaching College ’09-10 (Carmichael Training Systems)
- MA Economics ’02-‘05 (Wichita State University)
- BS Biology/Chemistry ’97-01 (Newman University)
- Training Peaks Level II Coach
- USA Cycling Level II
- USAT Level I
- 2x Head Coach (ParaOlympic Cycling Camps)
- CAT 2 Cyclist
- Ironman Finisher
- College Athlete (Baseball)
- 1/2 Marathon (1:16)
- Marathoner (2:42)
- ’10 & ’14 Cycled Across US
- ’14 Fastest time across the Southern Tier of the US on a Fixed Gear (48/16) self-contained.